Proof of vaccination now required
Our priority is, and will continue to be the safety and well-being of our patrons, artists, and staff and with the surge in COVID-19 and Delta variant cases, we are implementing new safety policies. We will continue to follow local, state, and federal guidelines and will keep this page updated with our health and safety practices and protocols. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.
- Beginning September 13, 2021, all patrons must present proof of full vaccination along with a photo ID to attend any performance.
- Full vaccination is considered to be two weeks after the final dose of your vaccine.
- Proof of vaccination must show the name of the vaccinated individual, the type of vaccine administered, and the date of dose administered. Acceptable documents include: a vaccination card; a photo or printout of your vaccination card; a digital copy or printout of your vaccination record from your medical provider or your state’s vaccine registry.
- If you already have tickets and are not comfortable with this safety protocol, contact the Box Office at 704-342-2251.
Tickets & Seating
- Seating for THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW will be socially distanced with pre-marked “pods.” Each pod will be ten feet in diameter and will seat a maximum of four individuals. Masks will be required any time you leave your pod.
- Tickets will be digital or print-at-home with contactless ticket scanning at the theatre. Tickets will be emailed prior to your performance.
- Programs will be digital and a QR code will be available at the Box Office for you to scan.
- If you are feeling ill, showing symptoms, or have been in contact with any individuals with COVID-19, please stay home and call the Box Office at 704-342-2251. Our ticket protection plan can ensure that you get a refund.
- Hand sanitizing stations and disinfecting wipes will be available for patron use at the field.
- Porta potties will be sanitized prior to each performance and we will have a handwashing station for patron use.
- Food and beverages will be available from local vendors at each performance.
- We request that food and drink only be consumed while you are inside of your pod.
- We encourage you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before consuming food.
*An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease and by purchasing a ticket, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19.