Audition materials for the role of BILLIE HOLIDAY in LADY DAY AT EMERSON’S BAR AND GRILL
Please submit via video the following 2 monologues. Memorization is not required. Video should be sent to email@example.com by October 14, 2019 and email should also include an updated headshot and resume.
To view all audition details, visit: https://atcharlotte.org/work-with-us/
Audition materials for COST OF LIVING
All initial auditions will be done via video submission and should be submitted to director Tonya Bludsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28, 2019. Memorization is not required. Please submit based on the character(s) for which you wish to audition:
- Please tape your auditions in a medium to medium close framing (basically waist up works). Just want to make sure we can see your eyes. Wides shots don’t work for this.
- If you tape on a cell phone, please make sure to hold the phone sideways so you are in wide screen.
- Please include a slate at the end of the audition and tell us your name and where you live.
- If you have a scene as opposed to a monologue, please make sure to have someone reading with you off camera.
- It would also be great if you could label your audition file with your first and last name.
To view all audition details, visit: https://mailchi.mp/644b7055b72b/auditions-cost-of-living
Audition materials for ONE MAN, TWO GUVNORS